Hey, in a few minutes I'll drop the hotfix up on the Patreon.
- Full animations for Siren, Cockatrice, and Chickadee x Fbreeder are now in-game
- A couple new events should now start popping up once you've got sufficient affection with Margo that begin the quest-line that will lead to getting Alita in patch 7.7
- You can compare your two selected monsters' stats in the breeding menu by holding the C key
Bug Fixes/Minor Changes
- The Scrollbar on the breeding menu should update correctly now when using the mousewheel
- Updated the Item Quantity Box
- Added green bar on the XP bar to show how much XP the monster will get from breeding
- You can now see how close each stat is to leveling up from the small bar
- Stored hearts text now changes color based on how close to heart overflow your monster is: it turns orange when the current usable hearts the monster has will cause it to have a heart overflow next day, and it turns yellow when it will happen in two days
- Monsters in other menus should no longer disappear when you choose to have monsters without usable hearts hidden
- There may be some weird game behavior when monsters with disabled traits are obtained
- The tutorial displays some of the old UI
- The colors on some animations are incorrect as they have yet to be overhauled
Also, we're still on track to have the assistant system ready for 7.7 (worst-case scenario it will be lacking some polish, but at the moment the menu is in-game and working along with the ability to assign monsters to be bred each day in our dev version).
And expect the new public release to be up on Monday.